FITTING IN

Have you ever been rejected/neglected by your friends,parents,classmates or any of your associates? How did it feel to not be accepted? 










How did you overcome rejection?


Comments

Rejection is very painful it makes you feel like you are not enough. If you ever feel rejected, just take a step back tell yourself hore you're enough and you got what it takes. Because if not, suicidal thoughts might knock in.
Tay said…
I've not been rejected but I've seen people being done so. It must be very sad, I mean trying to be yourself amongst people and they reject you. Rejection is very sad,people should try to appreciate people for who they are, understand them, help them grow
Mpho said…
Yes at some point. It really did hit hard but gave me knowledge that you have to always put yourself first and your peace of mind

Popular posts from this blog

EXPRESSED

THE POWER OF ACCEPTANCE